All year levels build on the student’s journey of faith ~ the following year levels celebrate the Sacrament:
- Year 6 – Confirmation
- Year 4 – First Eucharist
- Year 3 – Penance
Families of the following year levels are invited to attend meetings which allow for reflection, sharing and learning for their own faith journeys.
- Prep – Preps in Pyjamas – a session which helps parents understand the ways they can journey with their child and provide opportunities for prayer.
- Three – a workshop on the Sacrament of Penance and journey through the opportunities of forgiveness which begins with the family.
- Four – a workshop that focuses on the Eucharist
- Six – a workshop that explores the Holy Spirit at work
- Six – pre and post Confirmation Home Meetings which invites small groups of the candidates and their families preparing to celebrate Confirmation.